Location: Broadstone, Poole
Salary: Highly competitive
Working as part of the team at Eight Wealth Management Ltd who are an Appointed Representative and Principal Partner of St. James’s Place Wealth Management Plc.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Practice Administrative Assistant to work in our busy Broadstone office. You will be part of a fast paced team, helping to collate and analyse information for the business. You will be employed by the Practice.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £90bn.
This Practice is well established and highly successful.
The Role –
You will be undertaking key data entry tasks, collating client portfolio information, filing, and contacting third parties by telephone as well as analysis of scheme charges and potential replacement business calculations.
You will be a key member of the team dealing with a wide range of tasks supporting your colleagues and clients.
Primarily involved with admin activities, you will also manage and collate company data and support the advisers within the practice.
The role with include :
– Managing the database of clients
– Inputting of Confidential Financial Review forms following adviser meetings
– Analysing and collating ceding scheme information
– Critical yield comparison calculators
– Typing letters for clients and providers
Full training will be given.
The Person –
To be considered as a Practice Administrative Assistant, you will need:
– Proven work experience as an administrator or within an office support role
– Attention to detail
– Excellent Customer service
– Time management and planning skills
– Some knowledge of financial products & services including pensions and/or investments is desirable
– Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Programs.
It is essential that you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion.