Our emphasis is to maintain a long-term relationship with clients, the majority of whom choose to continue a working relationship with us indefinitely, appreciating a source of trusted advice as their financial needs evolve over the years. The level of satisfaction may be judged by the fact that most new clients come to us as a result of word-of-mouth recommendations from existing clients.
The following are some examples of the specialist advice and services that we can provide for you.
- Retirement planning strategies and exit planning**
- Advanced tax and investment planning
- Trust* and estate planning
- International investments and trusts*
- Pension fund analysis and review
- Specialist mortgage services
- Self-Invested Personal Pension plans
- Income drawdown schemes
- Small self-administered pension schemes for controlling directors
- Protection panel, providing cover in the various forms of life, critical illness and disability solutions
- General insurance specialising in high value property and businesses
- Financing commercial property*
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
* Trusts and commercial funding are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
**Exit Strategies may include the referral to a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.