Looking for your next career move? – We are looking for an amazing candidate to join our Eight Tax & Accountancy Team. Do you want a job where you can make a difference? Are you passionate about the delivery of exceptional work, motivated by exceeding expectations and delivering results? Then read on…
Being part of Eight is like being part of a big family. We are an exciting and dynamic team, on a mission to be our best; for ourselves, each other, and of course, our clients. By joining Eight, you will want to share in our RESPECT values.
We demonstrate these through what we call the 3Bs:
• Review tax returns prepared by more junior members of the team, provide feedback and assist with any queries they have if possible.
• Deal directly with clients to discuss their tax needs, ongoing client compliance work and identify tax planning opportunities.
• Meet with potential new clients to outline our services and fees.
• Liaise with advisors within Eight Wealth Management to gather information on clients for use in compliance work.
• Dealing with ad-hoc tax queries from clients and advisors within the business and producing relevant tax calculations.
The Tax and Accountancy team is small, so you must be able to form strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients. This is an independent role so we are looking for a confident self-starter and ultimately an amazing person.
This is a busy role, so you must be proactive, be great at organising your work and time, have a great ‘can-do’ attitude and be an excellent communicator and team player. We also embrace the use of technology; so, you must be willing to embrace new developments when they arise, along with having excellent IT knowledge of MS Office products. Training will be given in all our systems, all we ask for, is a positive attitude towards learning new things!
We like to work SMART at Eight in terms of how, when and where we work! So, whilst there is an opportunity to work flexibly, you will be expected to always keep the 3Bs in mind, and work from an Eight office a minimum of 3-days a week and when required by your manager and our clients.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package; however, we are much more than this, we are a family and it’s a great place to work! For further information please contact Sandra Mathias, People Advisor at email@example.com
Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining the reasons why you think you would be an excellent match for this role, to: Sandra Mathias, People Adviser at firstname.lastname@example.org